Dingy Wheels Is This A Form; Two Or Three Different Things Scotch-taped Together To Make A Mpoe?

Is this a form; two or three different things scotch-taped together to make a mpoe? - dingy wheels

*****
CAPRICORN

I was once again time to drive time
in a house on wheels

I needed a pick

They were everywhere,
They were all connected to the rudder,

I just had one I wanted to choose

When I sign 'X'
Only took ...

I drove the boat
around the pit
and it was
The small boat

I have the flag,
The bell rang
and fired
The small,

Then I painted in the beam
a scene of fierce sea dragons
To navigate from there everywhere
stowed in jars and jugs and jars

Our compass with a certain degree
From Perth to Madagascar
I, the sailor from the sea
She, the teacher and the teacher.

*****

7 comments:

Margueri... said...

I like the mpoe. I will not.

Jellz said...

Perth in Madagascar would be a great journey, a return to the pit is very limited .... was the time, eh? 4 years? That was the carnival? The Tropic of Capricorn, touch not anywhere near Perth, but in the entire southern Madagascar, but they are aware of references.

God bless the world traveler
Lobal navigate the high seas!
Do not stop to turn around
They go wherever they want

A Fine mpoe!

Lilly45 said...

It's strange how you can use to create a word - "trifle" - a feeling of the youth of the narrator. A look at the imaginative mind - the creation of a whole, "" world of fantasy and history - an experience of banality. Glory Children ♥

neonman said...

My impression is that the tank ditch is Carnival? So I feel that you have started your own "sea" of crafts for unknown destinations? Then I look mpoe and this is certainly a very, very nice mpoe!

Grannyji... said...

She loved to many. He is Lewis Carroll.

Want to point out that dirt is not well written, or if you want to remain unknown? ... Unless the shock, horror is the way to write in Latin.

I think it's more of a Opmeer.

Elaine P...is for Poetry said...

Sorry, but a poem. You have to do worse next time.

C.S.Scot... said...

Small boats in the box at the Carnival ... Give me a wheel of fortune, please.

Post a Comment