Cervix After Or Before Pictures Did I Have A Spontaneous Abortion/chemical Pregnancy?

Did I have a spontaneous abortion/chemical pregnancy? - cervix after or before pictures

I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my period of absence, and was negative. I have (my time Monday before the day, which was adopted to come). Today I had a sharp stabbing pain. They are taken about 3 seconds and felt like shooting down my throat. I went into the bathroom and had a clot the size of the finger and as thick as my index finger. He looked like a tadpole and a tail. I have a picture of it, because it seems a little odd. On my way to work, I wondered if I was not easy.

7 comments:

jayzee said...

When you close your regular period, I doubt that it would all recognize, because the baby is too small to see in this early phase. It is possible that you already have a miscarriage, and although I saw was a blood clot that are related. See your doctor can give more information - if your cervix is open, when hormone levels that a miscarriage, etc., all have

lovely said...

miacarriage if you fifteen to twenty weeks, which is a miscarriage, which is what I am twenty weeks.

lovely said...

miacarriage if you fifteen to twenty weeks, which is a miscarriage, which is what I am twenty weeks.

Syncere... said...

If it was not, then I would not say it's just a normal period.

This could be a rare form of blood clots.

Tiare said...

not an abortion if the test is negative,

mp said...

You can go for blood work and they can tell whether they were pregnant.

Sacapunt... said...

It is doubtful that she was pregnant. The pain could be a muscle spasm that caused the clot. If you were pregnant, the more important that the embryo could be obtained, is about the size of an apple seed. Described much smaller than the clot was! A miscarriage so do not start your period early.

Post a Comment