Breast Cancer Surgeons Breast Cancer At 28yo?

Breast Cancer at 28yo? - breast cancer surgeons

I am young, 28yo. I have a few of the symptoms of breast cancer. Although I have not seen the package, I was told that because of my age difficult to detect masses. I will be sent to the breast pocket of surgeons. If I have cancer, I know that soon, of course. If the surgeon does not provide a comforting feeling, you can insist on a biopsy? I'm not happy with this idea, but I do not listen to his 40 years at an advanced stage. At that time, had, Ive bleeding from my nipple, breast, and pain and growth. I was received from a size B to D, and I'm only small. If you have to offer personal experience, it would be wonderful.
Yes, I know I am young and if I have only 5% of the time before Christ, but 5% is a number, and they do it and it is simply a number on the diagnosis and the other based again at an early Age is hard to recognize. In any case, I'm not at my hands in his lap, especially after I offered no further explanation and early detection is the key.

1 comments:

lo_mcg said...

In fact, when breast cancer is one of only 0.1% of cases of breast cancer, are 5% below 40 years, 0.1% are younger than 30 years.

But of course, happened, and I met someone through the networks in support of breast cancer was diagnosed at his age.

If you are sent for testing, then I would suppose it is every adjustment possible tests including a biopsy.

Because breast cancer is so rare in young women, but many doctors do not take their concerns seriously and does not apply to emergency situations, it is good that the doctor said he ships.

I know how stressful waiting for tests and results is, I hope to meet the tests show, they have nothing of serious concern. Good luck

Post a Comment