About How Long Do People Live With Edwards Syndrome Anyone Help Me About This? Easy 10 Points!?

Anyone help me about this? Easy 10 points!? - about how long do people live with edwards syndrome

Like other children around the world, I love airplanes and aviation. Rarely leave and fly 2-3 times (were) long since such lovely memories.

But with an astonishing economy of today, we know not to steal again! Even just by visiting a nearby beach, my parents were worried about the economy, because my father is the head of the household. The last time I flew was about 5-6 years, and I wish I could fly again.

What should I do? I'm like a vampire who does not drink human blood (sorta like Edward Cullen in Twilight). I fly thirst! And I'm not sure how long I can live with the earth, is so determined?

Suggestions? 10 points for anyone who choose a good answer, which I did.

4 comments:

desertdw... said...

If you are old enough, you can on a local flight school.
In addition, there are places that people have short trip "flights for a price. If you can not earn enough money for you to travel if I had money.

Termin8r said...

Grow wings

Loz.92 said...

Apply as a flight attendant?
My father is one and pay him to travel.

Jeniv the Brit said...

try to find a job

Post a Comment