Tortured Cervix Is There Anything That I Can Do To Get My Body To Dilate?

Is there anything that I can do to get my body to dilate? - tortured cervix

Okay, I know there are countless stories and a good old woman, the staff, and we have tried everything and nothing worked. So I asked myself if there is nothing that can physically make your body begins to expand? I went to my gynecologist since Wednesday contracting every 2-3 minutes, the same for Thursday and Friday .. and he is very surprised that I am setting this guy I have not yet, but says he still can not get involved if they show changes in my neck dilation. His way of saying it is "Boy, do not ask labor? Work it better than my patient clients now." It was very unpleasant and I repeat every time, because there is no change in my cervix, which I do not accept Proposals can be .. ? Oh, also said it was "full of 4" to .. to admit and I am only between 3-4 .. So please help This is torture!

8 comments:

Partlysb... said...

You need to keep moving, keep moving, to help expand the pressure on the cervix, and even if you rent regularly, if not more than sensations with contractions every time when you may experience will Prodormal work, the neck of the womb, that small changes. Also, remember to be hospitalized, nothing will work, but then this is because its amazing how many women are at work to go to the hospital with contractions have decreased or stopped completely, Im not saying this is for You pass, but as soon as the official timer hospital, which is about 24 hours, and you can end up with a caesarean !!... Patience, will increase soon and have her baby in her arms:) I would say that the time, the contractions stop and listen to your body! Too much to drink (to stay hydrated), to urinate frequently (a full bladder can get in the way a kid down and not always the key to urinate at work) Keep moving and stay open (relaxedd open heart, his face distorted, Pine Loose Loose = col)

Good luck with your work, Im sure he will have a major birth:)

Landon's Momma baby GIRL! said...

I'm not sure what you should be in a 4-rent, when they finished somewomen their work layingin Areina hospital beds 3 minutes every 2-Certain bodies not preogress women at a certain point, ending the segment AC. Authority to 3 days and immediately consult with the work of contractions TRUE Idont why they believe currently. Contractions are painful?

Landon's Momma baby GIRL! said...

I'm not sure what you should be in a 4-rent, when they finished somewomen their work layingin Areina hospital beds 3 minutes every 2-Certain bodies not preogress women at a certain point, ending the segment AC. Authority to 3 days and immediately consult with the work of contractions TRUE Idont why they believe currently. Contractions are painful?

krysteen... said...

Frankly, I'm gone for 10 days, and I was persuaded by my gynecologist, my waters break. is not something to try that again and again I have AGN even threw hell and took the castor oil 4 times in a month. all I can say is going to walk on foot and keeping them busy, MAK faster time to walk and help with the birth

Natalie j said...

go! It can also be time for work, they are real contractions diallate But how fast can it go for a while before they actually progress!


Mother of 3 years, 2 years and 8 days

~Nikki~33 wks w/ girl!!~ said...

Im not sure about your question, but should be on my Bday! Congratulations and hope you will!

Jr arrived on time!!! 12-9-09 said...

IDK ... My friend did have a caesarean because her body is not fully extended.

tink said...

Sex, a lot of walking

Post a Comment